1:16 Short course 4WD RC Truck
Please be noticed that this truck is not ready to run
This is for experienced RC players who're not satisfied with factory default settings and they will upgrade components by themselves
Items needed to make it run: batteries (2s suggested, don't give it 3s or above!), chargers, transmitter and receiver, esc, servo (5kg or above is suggested), all of these items are not included in the package of this purchase. What you get is what you see in pictures.
All parts and joins are in standard size and you can easily find parts to upgrade it (as shown in pics)
For any questions about this truck, please feel free asking me. This is a nice truck. I'm happy to hear from you.
Oh.... one more thing, see that long distance bumpers? This truck is gonna durable!
Alright, this is what we have tested last weekend. With settings as the shown in this picture, this truck can go 52mph! What we have assembled inside are:
- 35A HobbyWing quality brushless esc (can use HobbyWing setting card for programming)
- Leopard 2040 4800kv brushless motor
- 11.1v 3s 2200mAh 45c lipo (haha! you didn't hear me wrong, I gave it 3s!)
- 7.5kg.cm/0.09sec(6v) servo !!!!!!!! (tell me about it, I'm not crazy)
- Steel Spur Gear (upgraded, that's why it stands 3s)
- Gear ratio: 1:11.09 £®default)
Please write to me for options, all of the above items without the lipo cost about US$170 (free shipping). And you can go as fast as upgraded version of VXL E-Revo/Slash! Also, look at the motor mount, try compare with Slash, this truck has lower CG!
(once again, the above items are not included in this purchase, please ask me for upgrades and options)