Body length: 350mm
Radio Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Remote control distance (m): more than 120 meters
Battery:LI-POLY 7.4V(1200MAH) 25C
Charging time: about 60 minutes
Use time: 9-12 minutes Function Description:
1> According to the 36:1 scale reduction of the Eurocopter EC135 helicopter, it has high simulation appearance details and cool lights.
2> Flybarless design, dual-axis co-drive motor, electronic stability enhancement system, more accurate feel, more stable flight, optimized structure to reduce the chance of damage.
3> The propeller is designed with the principle of aerodynamics to provide strong power and self-stability of the body. It has high efficiency, power saving and long flight time. The paddle is made of nylon + carbon fiber composite material, which has high strength, good toughness, impact resistance, no deformation and durability.
4> Use 2408 1100KV brushless motor for self-stable co-drive, reduce gear restlessness, low noise, high torque, sufficient power, high efficiency, special high temperature resistant magnetic steel can withstand high temperature of 150 degrees without damage, and improve service life.
5> The tail-locking motor uses a special 1204 4200KV brushless motor, which has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, fast responses, stable tail-locking, and is not easy to be damaged after long-term work.
6> Use enlarged 4.3g digital steering gear, high torque, fast responses, high precision, and precise centering. The response speed is 60¡ã/0.05ms, which makes the aircraft fly accurately, feel better, and last longer. With 3 servos, it can fly accurately even if there is 4-5 winds outdoors.
7> Adopt 6-axis gyroscope. With a stable, fast and precise flying attitude, it is especially suitable for beginners to fly.
8> Using high-precision visual (optical flow) positioning and air pressure fixed-altitude mode, indoor and outdoor (limited height) have fixed-point functions, which are easier for beginners to master.
9> Adopt 2.4GHZ communication protocol.
10> Adopt high-precision CNC rotor head swash plate to optimize the structure, reduce the weight, and greatly reduce the chance of aircraft damage.
11> The casing adopts hot runner injection molding process, which has high simulation details, good elasticity, toughness, and is not easy to be damaged.
12> Professionally customized high-rate lithium polymer 7.4V 1200mah 25C battery, high discharge rate and long service life, the flight time is about 9-12 minutes, and the normal use can reach 500+ cycles. It has the functions of preventing overcharging, over-discharging, and low-battery indication, which can effectively prolong the service life of the battery.
13> Intelligent module battery, with charging protection and low power protection function, using the general TYPE-C plug on the market, charging is more convenient.
14> Two-way return low battery reminder, safer flight. Package included:
1 x E135 RC Helicopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x USB Charger
1 x Battery(1,2 or 3 pcs, optional)
1 x Tail Blade
4 x Main Blades
1 x User Manual
- EC-135 RC Helicopter: This model in 1/36 scale high restores the EC135 helicopter with cool lighting. Designed with no aileron but a dual-shaft co-drive motor and electronic stabilization system, this helicopter model features a more accurate hand feel, providing a more stable flight, and an optimized structure reduces the chance of damage.
- 2507 1300KV Brushless Motor: Adopting 2507 1300KV brushless motor for direct drive, reducing gear jitter, low noise, high torque, sufficient power and high efficiency. The tail-locking motor adopts special 1204 7000KV brushless motor, which has the features of high temperature resistance, fast response speed, stable tail-locking, etc. It is not easy to be damaged in long-term work.
- Stable Flight: Enlarged 4.3g metal digital servo with high torque, fast response, high precision and accurate centring. Response speed is 60¡ã/0.05ms, accurate flight, good feel and long life. Equipped with 3 servos, it can fly accurately even under 4-5 level winds outdoors. 6-axis gyroscope ensures stable, fast and accurate flight attitude, especially suitable for beginners. Adopts 2.4GHZ two-way communication protocol.
- Durable & Sturdy: The blades made of nylon and carbon fibre composite materials are durable and non-deformable, with high strength, good toughness and impact resistance. Adopt high precision CNC precision carving frame, rotor head, swashplate, optimise the structure, reduce the weight, greatly reduce the chance of aircraft damage. The shell adopts hot runner injection moulding technology, good elasticity and toughness, not easy to be damaged.
- Intelligent Module Battery: Professional customised high rate Li-Polymer 7.4V 1200mah 25C battery with high discharge rate and long service life, providing approximately 8-9 minutes of flight time. It can be recycled more than 500 times under normal repeated use. Extended battery life due to features such as protection against overcharge, overdischarge and low battery indication. Intelligent modular battery, combined with universal TYPE-C plug, makes charging more convenient.
The Cineflex camera is mounted to a boom right below the nose of the helicopter. At low altitude it sweeps across a film set, where a car chase is taking place a mere ten meters below. Built in Germany, the EC135 is versatile and used for filming movies or TV shows, flying rescue or police missions or even getting someone like former soccer star Franz Beckenbauer from one stadium to the other during the 2006 World Cup.
The Eurocopter EC135 is a state-of-the-art multi-purpose aircraft. With rotor blades made from carbon fiber reinforced plastic, the helicopter¡¯s structure and weight have been optimized for flying. What¡¯s more, its precise shape makes it particularly aerodynamic.
Eurocopter offers two different engines for the helicopter, each one with almost 650 HP. One of them is a turboshaft engine crafted by Canadian manufacturers Pratt & Whitney. The other is an engine by French manufacturers Turbomeca Arrius, who got their name from the Pyrenean ¡°Pic d¡¯Arrius¡± mountain. With either of the two engines, the EC135 reaches top speeds of 300km/h and altitudes of more than 6,000m.
The hingeless and bearingless main rotor keeps the usual vibrations down to a minimum and reduced mechanical forces improve the helicopters maneuverability and noise level.
For the tail rotor, Eurocopter used a shrouded Fenestron. At first, this type of construction was not very popular with technicians because of the high development efforts it required, but today it is an essential part of their formula for success.
The shrouded tail rotor has a number of benefits. Unlike conventional two- or four-blade tail rotors, the Eurocopter version features ten (moving) rotor blades and ten (fixed) stator blades. These may have variable angular spacing so that the noise is significantly reduced.
Another benefit of the EC135¡¯s special tail rotor is the reduced risk of accidents. The helicopter is particularly useful for difficult and challenging rescue missions as the shrouded tail rotor is not as easily damaged on contact with surrounding vegetation and thus also offers increased protection for people on the ground.
Of course, the EC135¡¯s aviation electronics are state-of-the-art as well. For instance, the engine is monitored by a FADEC system (full authority digital engine control), which automatically controls all relevant engine procedures and is particularly convenient when starting the turbine. What¡¯s more, all flight, engine, navigation and radio information is displayed on modern multi-purpose screens.
Taking a look at the history of the EC135, the helicopter is modeled on the BO 105 by renowned manufacturers Messerschmitt-B?lkow-Blohm (MBB). When Eurocopter was founded in 1992, MBB brought the BO108 prototype, an evolved version of the BO 105, into the company. Although the BO108 never went into serial production, it served as the basis for the EC135, which took off for its maiden flight over Ottobrunn near Munich, Germany in February 1994.
Since the start of serial production in 1996, more than 1,000 models of the
popular multi-purpose helicopter have been shipped to 58 countries, making it
the biggest success of the relatively young, wholly-owned subsidiary of the EADS